MYC Class: Teacher Sici
This is a page where you can view your weekly homework. We will upload the homework after each week's lesson.
Week 1: August 18: Sunshine, Sunbeam
Week 2: August 25: Sunshine, Sunbeam
Week 3: September 8: Sunshine, Sunbeam
Week 4: September 15: Sunshine, Sunbeam
Week 5: September 22: Sunshine, Sunbeam
Week 6: September 29: Sunshine, Sunbeam
Week 7: October 6: Sunshine, Sunbeam
Week 36 (Graduation)
Saturdays: August 18th, 2018 - June 1st, 2019
Holidays (no class)
- Labor Day Weekend (September 1)
- Thanksgiving Weekend (November 24)
- Christmas Weekend (December 22)
- New Year's Weekend (December 29)
- President's Weekend (February 16)
- Memorial Day Weekend (May 25)
How Do I Practice?
You will get the most enjoyment out of class if you are able to practice! Practice 5-10 minutes a day.
- Practice recognizing finger numbers
- Play with independent movement of each finger
- Try your best to look up at the music while playing
- Repeat in-class listening activities as best as you can at home
- Practice singing along with the MYC song CD, or sing acapella (without background music) with your parent(s) :)
- Practice creating, changing, and clapping rhythms on your felt sheet story boards. Students and parents may take turns creating and clapping rhythms! :)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Opus 1 Music Studio!
By Phone: 650-625-9955
By Email: email@example.com