Private Lessons (Age 5+)
One-on-one instruction provides the most attentive learning experience and are tailored to each student’s individual needs and skill level. Private lesson allows students to progress at their own pace, taking as much or as little time as desired.
Daytime Lessons (10am-2:30pm)
Students who enroll for private lessons between 10am-2:30pm Monday-Friday save 15% off their monthly tuition.
Lessons are available for following instruments
- Guitar - Acoustic: Ages 5 and up
- Guitar - Electric: Ages 9 and up
- Piano: Ages 5 and up
- Ukulele: Ages 5 and up
- Viola: Ages 5 and up
- Violin: Ages 5 and up
- Voice: Ages 8 and UP
- 30 Minutes: Ages 5-7 ONLY
- 45 Minutes: Ages 8 and up
- 60 Minutes: Ages 12 to Adults
Visit our Private Lesson Tuitions and Fees
Why have a Trial Lesson?
Prior to enrolling in our Membership Program for weekly lessons, you may sign up for a Trial Lesson, meet the teacher and experience a complete lesson. It is a great way to test drive a lesson without the concerns of a long term commitment, and make sure there is a perfect fit between the student and the teacher.
ONE TIME TRIAL LESSON
$25: 30 minute Trial Lesson (Reserved for children under 8)
$35: 45 minute Trial Lesson
$45: 60 minute Trial Lesson
- Trial Lesson pricing is offered to new customers only or current members exploring additional instruments.
- Trial Lesson cannot be booked more than two weeks in advance.
- Trial Lesson is restricted to one lesson per student, per teacher (i.e you can try more than one teacher, but not have several Trial Lessons with the same teacher).
When are lessons available?
Students may register for private lessons year round. Lessons are available in 30, 45, and 60 minute durations.
All lessons meet once a week at the same scheduled time.
What will I need?
We provide instruments for initial trial lessons. Students taking regular lessons will need to have their own instrument at home to practice on.
Students are required to purchase music books and music accessories for their lessons.
What if I miss a lesson?
To cancel or reschedule a lesson, a legal guardian or adult student must email a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson.
Make-up lessons will be scheduled according to your teacher's availability and are not guaranteed to be at the same time as the regular lessons or to be given by the regular teacher.
Please see our Studio Policies for details.
Need more information?
- Check out our Teachers' Profile
- Fill out our Online Inquiry Form to request more information
- See our Studio Policies
- Call us at 650.625.9955 to talk to our admin staff