Our Music Teachers are organized in Level I, II, III, defined according to their experience, their teaching style, and the goals and expectations of their students.
- Standard Teacher (Level I) - For personal enjoyment & enrichment
- Senior Teacher (Level II) - For the more serious students - Exam Preparation
- Master Teacher (Level III) - For the most serious students - Intensive / Competitive
Teacher Levels are not to be confused with the Students Level. A beginner student may start right away with a Level II or III Teacher if more rapid results are expected. A beginner student could also start with a Level I teacher and move to a Level II teacher at a later stage.
- Standard Teachers (Level I) are ideal for students learning for personal enjoyment & enrichment and who do not want to be pushed too hard, or do not yet intend to prepare for exams and competitions
- Senior & Master Teachers (Level II and III) are best suited for more serious students (including beginners) who are more results oriented and want to take exams (CM or ABRSM) and progress faster. They have more extensive teaching experience, hold Masters or Doctorate degrees, are experienced in preparing students for CM or ABRSM exams and will provide more intensive and longer music lessons.
All our students are encouraged to perform at our 3 annual recitals.
Standard Piano Teachers (Level I)
Senior Piano Teachers (Level II)
Master Piano Teachers (Level III)
Standard Violin Teachers (Level I)
Senior Violin Teachers (Level II)
Guitar & UKULELE
Standard Voice Teachers (Level I)