MUSIC LESSONS FOR ALL AGES AND LEVELS
Celebrating 12th Anniversary!
WHY OPUS 1 MUSIC STUDIO?
Opus 1 Music Studio offers Piano Lessons, Violin Lessons, Guitar Lessons, Voice Lessons for All Ages and Levels.
With over 6,000 sqft of premium facilities located in Mountain View and Palo Alto, we strive to offer the best music education in the Bay Area in the best possible environment! We service customers who live in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton and beyond.
Opus 1 Music Studio offers both Private Lessons and Group Classes, for All Levels and All Ages: Infants, Toddlers, Children, Teenagers, and Adults.
Group Classes (Age 0 and up)
Private Lessons (5 year olds and up)
We employ over 45 professional and university trained Music Teachers who all hold Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate degrees in Music, Pedagogy and/or early childhood development. Our teachers have years of experience teaching Piano, Keyboard, Violin, Guitar, Voice, Choir and Music Theory to students of All Ages and Levels. With many different cultural backgrounds and teaching styles, Opus 1 music teachers provide the best choice for students with different needs and goals.
Music lessons are available in English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
Whether you want to learn for fun, or win competitions, whether you want to learn Classical, Jazz, Opera, Pop or Rock, our teachers will get you there! We encourage our students to practice daily, develop their technique and musicality, improve their knowledge of music theory, play music pieces they enjoy and build confidence by performing in our recitals 3 times a year.
We offer unique, fun and proven group class programs for Young Children (Music together, MYC, My Little Mozart, My First Piano) and beginners.
- We can accommodate lessons for siblings at the same time and same location, with different teachers
- Students can take multiple lessons at the same studio: Piano, Violin, Voice, Guitar and Theory
- Our Music Studios are conveniently located near coffee shops (Starbucks & Peet's Coffee) and grocery stores (Nob Hill, Ranch 99) so you can get coffee and/or go shopping during your children's music lessons. We also provide comfortable spaces with Free Wifi if you prefer waiting at the studio.
How do we compare to other local schools
- Most other schools charge enrollment fees every year! We don't! You only pay enrollment fees once when you first sign-up and don't pay it again as long as you remain a member.
- Most other schools require a yearly or semester commitment. We don't. Our tuition is paid monthly - You can withdraw at anytime with just 14 days notice, or switch teacher if you feel like trying a different teaching style or a different instrument.
- Most other schools increase their tuition every year. We only increase our tuition every two years to account for inflation and teacher pay increases.
- Most other schools don't allow any private lesson rescheduling. We do our best to accommodate your busy schedule and offer reasonable rescheduling of private lessons with your teacher or a substitute. Please see our private lessons studio policies.
- Most other schools close during the summer. We only close for major national holidays and are open all year long, including Summer. If your teacher is ill or away exceptionally for a performance, we will provide a substitute.
- Most other schools in the area only offer CM exam we offer CM, RCM and ABRSM exam preparation and enrollment.
- Most other schools do not invest in full-time, professional Administrative staff. Our staff is available 7 days week, during our business hours, and you can even chat with us on our website if you have any questions! Most of our Administrative Staff are trained to help you pick the best music program and teacher that is right for you.
- Opus 1 Music Studio is committed to the local community. Opus 1 Music Studio has been serving the Bay Area for over 11 years!