2016-2018 PRIVATE LESSON MEMBERSHIP TUITIONS & FEES
ONE TIME TRIAL LESSON
$25: 30 minute Trial Lesson (Reserved for children under 8)
$35: 45 minute Trial Lesson
$45: 60 minute Trial Lesson
- Trial Lesson pricing is offered to new customers only or current members exploring additional instruments.
- Trial Lesson cannot be booked more than two weeks in advance.
- Trial Lesson is restricted to one lesson per student, per teacher (i.e you can try more than one teacher, but not have several Trial Lessons with the same teacher).
Why have a Trial Lesson?
Prior to enrolling in our Membership Program for weekly lessons, you may sign up for a Trial Lesson, meet the teacher and experience a complete lesson. It is a great way to test drive a lesson without the concerns of a long term commitment, and make sure there is a perfect fit between the student and the teacher.
Private Lessons Membership TUITION
Membership tuition is paid monthly and covers weekly lessons (Including months that have 5 lessons).
with Standard Teacher (Level I)
$205 per Month (30-minute per week. Reserved for children under 8)
$305 per Month (45-minute per week)
$390 per Month (60-minute per week)
with Senior Teacher (Level II)
$225 per Month (30-minute per week. Reserved for children under 8)
$325 per Month (45-minute per week)
$425 per Month (60-minute per week)
with Master Teacher (Level III)
$275 per Month (30-minute per week. Reserved for children under 8)
$400 per Month (45-minute per week)
$500 per Month (60-minute per week)
*Audition is required for studying with a Master Teacher.
$50 per New Student (one-time only)
$40 per Additional Family Member
$40 per Returning Student
$25 Late Payment Fee (per month)
$25 Returned Check Fee (per check)
See our Private Lessons Studio Policy for more details
Why enroll in Private Music Lessons at Opus 1?
We are a family owned and operated music studio with over 10 years of serving the Silicon Valley community. As a member of Opus 1 you have exclusive privilege to the following service.
- Three (3) recitals per year and additional performance opportunities, at no additional cost.
- Membership guarantees one weekly lesson with a teacher/time of your choice.
- Monthly tuition is independent of the number of weekly lessons in a given month. You pay the same monthly fee even when there are five (5) lessons.
- NO long term commitment. Our Membership Program is on a monthly basis and NOT year or semester long.
- NO yearly recurring Registration Fees.
- Much more flexible make-up policy than any other music school.
- Broader exam preparation options with both CM and ABRSM
- Quality Music Teachers with higher levels of credentials and experience than most other music schools.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a Trial Lesson Online or Contact us to register with our admin staff: